Water Rubber Hose – Excellent Abrasion and Wear Resistance in Industries
WRH-01: Water rubber hose is widely used for industrial water discharging.
Suction and discharge hose can not only sucking and discharging sands, gravel and bulk materials, it can also be used for water transferring, suction and discharging, which is named as water rubber hose.
Water rubber hose, also named as water suction hose, rubber water hose and water discharge hose, is a type of rubber hose used for transferring and discharge water. Water rubber hose can be used in both positive pressure and negative pressure working environments for sucking and discharging industrial water and neutral liquid in normal temperature. It is widely used in mine, factory, agriculture, civil and architectural engineering. Additional, it can be used as water conveying hose for agriculture irrigating.
Structure of the water rubber hose
- Inner layer. Synthetic rubber, such as NR, SBR, BR and other abrasive resistant rubbers.
- Reinforcement layer. Braided textile fibers or cord thread and spiral steel wire reinforcement.
- Outer layer. Synthetic rubber with abrasion and wear resistance smooth surface.
- Hose fitting.
WRH-02: Camlock connection of water rubber hose.
WRH-03: Fitting connection of water rubber hose.
WRH-04: Flange connection of water rubber hose.
WRH-05: Clamp connection of water rubber hose.
Advantages of water rubber hose
- Abrasion and wear resistance. Rubber material on inner and cover layer supplies excellent abrasion and wear resistance performance.
- High loading capacity. Steel spiral wire and fabric reinforcement layer supplies ease of handling and excellent flexibility as well as high loading capacity.
- Abrasion and age resistance. Outer rubber material supplies excellent abrasion and age resistance.
- Chemical resistance. The water rubber hose has excellent chemical resistance to the agricultural insecticides, pesticides and other agrochemicals.
- Anti-bending. The spiral reinforcement wire supplies excellent anti-bending performance and solid hose structure.
- Good performance in vacuum condition. The water rubber hose can work normally under 80 kPa (600 mmHg) vacuum conditions.
- Large burst pressure. The burst pressure of water rubber hose is no lower than 3 times of working pressure, which can be used in the high pressure conditions.
Specifications of water rubber hose
- Material: synthetic rubber, textile fiber and steel wire.
- Temperature range: -20 °C to +80 °C.
- Length: max. 60 meters.
- Working pressure: 5 bar/75 psi, 10 bar/150 psi, 18 bar/270 psi, 20 bar/300 psi.
- Burst pressure: 15 bar/225 psi, 30 bar/450 psi, 40 bar/600 psi, 54 bar/810 psi, 60 bar/900 psi.
|Item||Inner Diameter||Outer Diameter||Max. Length|
Applications of water rubber hose
- The water rubber hose is widely used for sucking and discharging water & general neutral liquid for mine, factory and construction.
- The water rubber hose can be used in agriculture for crop or garden irrigating.
WRH-06: Water rubber hose for fire fighting truck water sucking.
WRH-07: Water rubber hose can be used for crop irrigating.
WRH-08: Water rubber hose for construction water discharging.
WRH-09: Water rubber hose for coal mine discharging water.
Inquiry for Our Product
Hebei Qianli Rubber Products Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.